A mandated change is taking place in DoD’s approach to weapons release. The High maintenance pyrotechnic method of weapons ejection is being replaced by pneumatic pylon/rack systems. DRYTECH currently provides desiccant filters that provide extremely dry air to the accumulator rams, eliminating any potential freeze ups at altitude.
Weapons and Stores Release Systems
Drytech provides a range of desiccant filter modules that purify and dry compressed gas for pneumatic systems providing greater reliability and maintainability over legacy pyrotechnic systems.
- Working pressure: 3000-6000 psia
- Maximum flow rates: 7-15 sipm
- Particulate filtration: 5-15 micron
- Effluent Air: -70 deg. C dewpoint or 2.5 ppm
- Filter life: Up to 200 hours